[Bf-committers] Re: Notes and thoughts on the transform work

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Sun Mar 20 16:01:41 CET 2005

Hi,
matt at mke3.net (2005-03-20 at 1441.09 +1100):
> Having said that, the things I mention aren't really much of a
> departure from what's currently there.

IMO the following:

"MMB click: Cycle between No Manipulators / Global Manipulators / Local Manipulators
MMB drag: Orbit view"

Should require shift + control (I think that is the only left that can
go with MB2) for the click that cycles. If you check blender style,
when there is a drag, the click is highly related, sometimes even just
a "plus" of the plain click. IOW, it would avoid that changing ones
mind about a view transform or a moving click means something else.

GSR