[Bf-committers] Python IPO module changes

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 14 13:47:36 CET 2005

Hi Ken,

I always feel sorry when mails keep being unanswered. There's just so
much going on, and only few with time to manage communications. :)

However, it remains important to try to get the 'official owner' of
such a part in Blender first. This is in first instance the bf-python
group with Willian as lead, and if you've watched the list (or cvs
commits) you can pick Joseph and Stephen as key developers for it.
Neither of them is fulltime employed on this project, so you have to a
bit forgiving in waiting for them to react. Typically I've found them
to be very responsive. :)

-Ton-