[Bf-committers] Updated VRML Exporter

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Wed Mar 9 13:58:19 CET 2005

Hello Ton,

of course first i posted this release on bf-python list but it seems
nobody is there. Didn't get an answer up today.

On the Wiki Scripts you find nothing about Wilian:
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderwiki/WillianPadovaniGermano

About testing got some hints for it and got a large experience about
VRML/X3D too. I can test them on Linux and Win.

You're right, we need a process about handling script bugs, updates