[Bf-committers] Report of HE Mesh

zippy trip at spymac.com
Tue Mar 8 00:11:07 CET 2005

On Mar 7, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Jean-Luc Peuriere wrote:

> Le 7 mars 05, à 00:42, joeedh a écrit :
>>>
>> I've actually thought about this.  It wil support:
>> * Closed and open meshes.

As in delete a vertice and the rest of the mesh compensates and forms a
face or f/ngon? Example is Wings 3d, delete something and the mesh will
not create a hole it will create a larger face instead. Then I would
say more power to it but as an option.

Will you be putting it into tuhopuu for testing soon ? I saw that it
does not render yet, I think that is fine tuhopuu is for testing after
all even with out render.