[Bf-committers] Poll for the Crystal Space/GameBlender project name

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Fri Jun 24 17:30:03 CEST 2005

Its a little upsetting to see so many people excited about naming
something that doesn't exist yet when there have been far more important
and pressing matters announced which needed attention and volunteers
which most people seem to have ignored in the past. That aside, this
isn't the place to discuss it. Its getting a little silly to have so
many posts about something so trivial. Just my opinion...

Regards,
--Chris