[Bf-committers] Poll for the Crystal Space/GameBlender project name

Jorrit Tyberghein jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:26:29 CEST 2005

On 6/24/05, Chris Burt <desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com> wrote:
> Its a little upsetting to see so many people excited about naming
> something that doesn't exist yet when there have been far more important
> and pressing matters announced which needed attention and volunteers
> which most people seem to have ignored in the past. That aside, this
> isn't the place to discuss it. Its getting a little silly to have so
> many posts about something so trivial. Just my opinion...

Hmm... actually the name is crucial now. I need to register a project
on either SF or projects.blender so that I can put in the code. I
can't do that without a name.

But don't worry. I actually started on the project already. I have a
program that reads in a .blend file and displays it in CS already. A
lot is still missing but it is a beginning.

Greetings,

--
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)
and CEL (http://cel.crystalspace3d.org)