[Bf-committers] Import scripts quality

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Thu Jun 2 12:04:56 CEST 2005

For my VRML and X3D exporter i'm using 7 diffrent sites specific to
Blender or VRML/X3D to get a
handfull of testers and some feedback. A lot of bugs i found myself (got
a large experience in VRML/X3D too).
It is not easy to find testers for scripts.
Most bugs appear when you did not playing with - they appear in a real
project.

But many thanks to Cam who gives me a very cool feedback in programming
and did nice docs about
python programming!