[Bf-committers] A more different reorganization of the development section

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:09:49 CEST 2005

DJCapelis,

 I agree that we need the communication channels , trackers, links,
etc. and that is part of the plan.

 As for the rest of the email, having a division between getting
involved and current work is nice, but it's a different view on the
same information, since if we won't have it in the "getting involved"
part new coders will not have the benefit of knowing what is going on.

 I think that the current work should be represented in the getting
involved part, making a whole. something like a "development portal"
of sorts.

Shaul