[Bf-committers] patch for tech mode

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jan 17 12:36:36 CET 2005

Hi,

I also tested code that displayed lengths/areas/angles on selection
(and grabbing) of a single vertex. Found it far too confusing and
cluttered, especially for angles and areas. With the commit I provided
an analysis and suggestions for useful drawing of measurement stats
(which nobody read apparently).

So for time being the current cvs code only displays the stats
following the existing selection rules. That parts works, now the
rest...

I know coders (these lazy asses! :) like to find the quickest hack
possible and move on, but this is no release, so hopefully someone gets
inspired to provide actual work on this area. If not, it is as Campbell
says very easy to change. Don't need help for that. :)

-Ton-