[Bf-committers] patch for tech mode

Kenneth Styrberg kenneth.styrberg at telia.com
Mon Jan 17 21:33:38 CET 2005

Hi,

yes, the idea of just showing the moving edges/angles could also be an
option.

When I coded in this into my project, my need was too see all edges in
the object I edited. When using it for drawings you dont get that much
"clutter" as with ordinary modelling with higher vertexcount so I didn't
see the need for less "clutter". I coded in a toggle button to switch
off the draw of all edge lengths.

I also added the a scale input field so that the values shown can be
displayed in correct scale. Though the maximum 100 might need to be
changed to 10000 or more for larger scales!

And as a, not so good Blender coder, I had no clue that there was
analysis and suggestions added to cvs commits =-O   . Now I know!

and yes I'm lazy, but the patch did the work done for me... I can
however see if I get the grips on how to add the option to display only
changing bit of the mesh, if not someone else do it better/faster than me!

regards

//styken