[Bf-committers] Cheap Tweak Mode

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Jan 15 18:09:18 CET 2005

As things are, you have to do some double finger
aerobics to move the single vert (combined with some
keyboard strokes), so I don't see how that is
ergonomically better. The duration of the drag is
for such a short time (typically) that I really
doubt that it is physically damaging. My recommendation
is to actually try it -- it's nice, fast, and it feels
good.

Chris