[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src header_view3d.c toolbox.c

Matthew H. Plough mplough at Princeton.EDU
Wed Jan 12 00:04:45 CET 2005

Stephen Swaney wrote:

>Just had a (very short!) discussion on irc about this with some guy
>named kaito.  Basic problem here is that separating out control points
>from a curve or surface screws up the geometry.
>
>IMHO, since control points affect each other, repairing the geometry
>would require manual work equivalent to doing the task by hand now.

You realize that kaito is Ton, right? ;-)
It took me a while to figure that out too; I guess I couldn't fathom
that he would have an actual screenname besides Ton.

Matt