[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src header_view3d.c toolbox.c

Juan Julio Peña Mena jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Tue Jan 11 09:58:20 CET 2005

> But...  In this case note if you have a curve extend it a bit and select part
> of it p does not seperate it.
> So should this really be in the menu, or is this a bug that needs to be fixed?
>
> Kent

I was the one who posted the bug report.  It is not a matter if the
Separate command should or not be in the Menus, It is available from a
hotkey, so it MUST be available from the menus as well.

The only problem is that it should not be named "separate", but
"separate loose parts", because that is the way it behaves (like the
equally named separate option for meshes).

By the way, I would really like to see a true separate for curves.

Apollux.