[Bf-committers] Recent file list as propsoed by MNME

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Feb 14 02:13:09 CET 2005

Just a 25-minute-code-between-the-other-stuff bit here...

Saw the post on blender.org and actually I had the same idea a few days ago,
so here we go... CTRL-O menu now shows a list of the last 10 recently saved
files, ordered chronologically, most recent first. So the UI workflow doesn't
change at all, it's just a non-intrusive and in my opinion very useful
enhancement.

http://pub.intrr.org/recentcrap.png

I EVEN PROVIDE A PATCH! Dude, isn't that terrific :-)

http://pub.intrr.org/recentfiles.diff