[Bf-committers] Blender XML

Jeremy Wall zaphar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:41:39 CET 2005

Currently the parser is just a toolkit for using XML in Blender. It
will have many uses one of which will be a direct SDNA fileformat
conversion. Others will include using XML-RPC for networking Blender
and using xml data in blender files.. As far as the fileformat goes I
will be following SDNA methods but using my parser toolkit to generate
valid xml. My Goal was to do more than just textualize the binary
format. I wanted to be able to use XML in blender for more than just
the file format so I started out by working on adding XML support to
blender internally.