[Bf-committers] 2.40 release is near!

Jorrit Tyberghein jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:49:36 CET 2005

On 12/19/05, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On yesterday's irc session we went over the pending issues;
>
> - Game engine: status is somewhere between usable and broken still...
> audio and armatures don't work, but the new Bullet physics is worth
> including it. We'll release it with a large note there's WIP in the
> engine, and we should decide after 2.40 what the future of engine could
> be.

I'm still eager and waiting to start on the CrystalBlend Full project
(i.e. with new game logic and so) provided I can get some help on the
Blender side of things. I hope that after 2.4 is out and things have
stablized then some people will find some more time for this.

Greetings,
--
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)
and CEL (http://cel.crystalspace3d.org)