[Bf-committers] solving the issues of switching to python 2.4 on Os X for next release

D.J. Capelis blender at djc.people.sgalliance.com
Thu Aug 25 03:32:49 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 20:15 -0300, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
> Windows builds -- platform managers can decide better -- can use 2.4, no
> problem (but the Python23.zip file needs to be substituted). For Linux
> it'd be better to have versions for both, with 2.3 and 2.4. We just need
> a volunteer to create the 2.4 Linux builds.

Creating two versions for Linux does seem to be the best solution.  I'm
happy to create them as long as everyone's alright with offering the
extra builds.

Also, if people are interest in the creation of a script that will
determine the appropriate build to download I can go ahead and work on
that?

--
~D.J. Capelis~