[Bf-committers] Question regarding Armature System

Thomas H. Hendrick thomas.hendrick at vistagy.com
Mon Aug 8 15:23:13 CEST 2005

Personally speaking, I have a set of data which uses the X-axis as the
bone axis, and I think the Z-axis for the up vector.  It was a real pain
to figure out how to convert the Quaternion Data, and Mesh Data, to
Blender's scheme.  But I did.  :-)

Just, in-general, though -- I like the idea of this being
user-selectable.  Could you, perhaps, give me an "off-the-cuff" list of
what would need to change internally?  At the very least I can stare at
it until I'm crosseyed.  :-)

--Tom.