[Bf-committers] blender source navigator

Luigi Monaco zdys at zdys.de
Fri Apr 22 15:55:49 CEST 2005

> Guys, thanx for your interest. Marc Chehab kindly gave some hosting
> space for this thing. As soon as I'll refresh my memory on the 'ftp'

starting from directory containing the file:

ftp $user@$host
# you may need to switch to binary mode with the command - binary
mput $filename
# change local dir with lcd, dir on remote with cd
# check remote dir with pwd

go4it & send url when upload finished.

hth

zdys
--
BOFH excuse #214:

Flourescent lights are generating negative ions. If turning them off
doesn't work, take them out and put tin foil on the ends.