[Bf-committers] A few questions about Object and ListBase

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 12 09:58:16 CEST 2004

joeedh wrote:

> Also, how does Lists in Blender work?  What is ListBase for?  How do I
> use it?  And why does ListBase only have only *first and *last as
> members?  Or in other words, how do I insert objects into a List as
> created by a ListBase?  For example, the list of nodes in a CSG hiarchy.

One little note: My C teacher said that structs contain values. NOT
members, he compared it to the const pointer stored in an array
variable.  I have never been able to figure out what he meant.  Nor have
I seen anything on the internet, and I'm not sure where my C book is.
Sorry if my small lack of C knowledge has made me incompetant.

joeedh