[Bf-committers] File with a mesh that nmakes extrude bug

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Oct 13 02:01:00 CEST 2004

Ton'kin Thanks a bunch for fixing this- The file I was working on is a
very large project with over 2000 objects in the scene- Its a bit of a
worry that there is corrupt data in it.

As for the blender Im using- no odd patchs applied but I have been using
the CVS for production work which is not a good idea- but Im prepared to
suffer the conciquences if I can get vert/Edge/Face edit modes- It also
means that I fint a fair number of problems (Though I dont report them all)

Any more?,,,, hmmm selecting an fgon can select faces out

* Scanfill (Shift F) dosent respect the existing vertex colour (always
results in black faces)- should use the current very colour
* Scanfill always makes normals the wrong way around.

Thats it for now- Cam