[Bf-committers] File with a mesh that nmakes extrude bug

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Oct 12 17:51:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

There's 2 things wrong I discovered;

- commit of yesterday broke extruding edges
- the file had a zero-scaled sub window (area), causing OpenGL to go
bezerk.

I've added code in Blender that checks at file load the screen sanity,
this removes zero scaled areas for you. It prints it in console too, so
you're aware which projects have it... maybe even it crept in your
default start.blend.

Thanks for the sample file :)

-Ton-