[Bf-committers] On the meeting notes--"still no working patch recieved"?

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 10 21:25:01 CEST 2004

Hi.  The meeting notes say under "individual" [faces extrude] that
"still no working patch recieved."

This isn't true, right?  I mean, I tested the latest patch on a clean
checkout of the latest (at the time of submission) CVS source.  I know
that another argument was added to addfacelist, but it isn't really all
that difficult to fix that in the patch.

Point is: I am sick of diff-ing and rediff-ing and making patch after patch.

joeedh