[Bf-committers] Problem with menus and their last used option memory

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Oct 6 13:48:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

I cannot redo here... does this happen for you right after startup of
Blender?

One thing - weak point in the memory system? - is that the storage is
based on the exact string that defines a menu. Meaning, the copy or
link menu can differ per Object type, you then have to choose again to
store it, but that's only once...

-Ton-