[Bf-committers] Compiling using VC toolkit.

Elam Daly elam at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 03:58:51 CEST 2004

> Also, some one could probably send you the Windows API headers.  For
> that matter, you can download the mingw windows headers (www.mingw.org)
> but you'd still have to have the import libraries, although it is
> possible to convert the Mingw ones.
>
> Bottom line: Getting the Microsoft ones to work would be a LOT easier.
>
> joeedh

Okay I've got the windows.h header, but now the compiler can't find it
because it's in a non standard location( Program Files->Microsoft
SDK->include ) as is the lib directory that was installed with the SDK.
  Is this something I correct in the SConstruct file?  I'm not familiar
with with Windows compiler.

Elam