[Bf-committers] some more improvements for CA

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 30 10:39:23 CET 2004

Hi,

You have the User menu setting "Auto Keyframe" on. This isn't a nice
setting to have default. It actually doesn't even really belong in the
User settings even... it's a power user feature for certain occasions
only.

Start with disabling that feature before evaluating other tools, it
makes editing totally confusing.

-Ton-