[Bf-committers] Tool Tips in Blender

Mal mal at candomultimedia.com
Mon Nov 29 17:00:07 CET 2004

Have a look at this posting in the Interface / Tools forum...

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=31842#31842

It's an interesting topic, as in it's something that I always turn off
on most apps, but I've always gleaned a few snippets of the basics of
the application before I hit the 'toggle off' check box.

I do know, from observation, that students in particular do tend to read
the first few tips before maybe turning it off, rather than reading
through the documentation or the manual, so it has it's benefits for new
users, when presenting the basics of mouse control, simple editing
hotkeys etc.

Regards...
Mal