[Bf-committers] Softbodies

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 29 00:20:03 CET 2004

Hi,

There's a separate project going on for softbodies in Blender. A
groundlayer was published 1.5 month ago, some people have been
experimenting with simulation algos for it.
Since we're still in 'CVS freeze' nothing public happens though, but
you can read about that here;
http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/Softbodies

After our upgrade bugfix release is out you'll hear more about it,
especially on how it will be further integrated in Blender. Help on
more effects then is welcome.

But if you like to work on Instinctive blender, you have to ask
Alexander... I don't mind competetion, may the best win!

-Ton-