[Bf-committers] Cross reference of blender source code

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 26 20:41:03 CET 2004

v.k. wrote:

> Is there any cross reference site for blender source code, like
> http://lxr.linux.no/ ?

I set one up at NaN, and started lxr.blender.org when blender.org
started, but after its disk crash I didn't find time to redo it all
again. I used it together with Bonsai for Tinderbox. I still think these
3 tools are excellent. Setting up lxr is relatively easy, Bonsai and
Tinderbox are a pain. I think volunteers for setting up these 3 are
still welcome at blender.org .

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/ () ASCII-ribbon campaign against vCards,