[Bf-committers] Could Blender in OSX Open multiple files with the same one app

trip trip at spymac.com
Thu Nov 18 04:58:36 CET 2004

Silly feature idea. Could Blender in OSX Open multiple files with the
same one app? Like a document program instead of a single window per
file.

In other words when I click on a file and it opens Blender and then I
click on another file it will not open because that one file is taking
it up until I quit out. Having the power to have multiple window per
file would en able a faster method when looking for a certain file or
files contents since we have no preview app yet.

An example of this would be opening multiple text files in text edit.

Just a little something that would be neat and faster searching.