[Bf-committers] Release ahead

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Nov 12 22:16:22 CET 2004

Hi,

I think it's about time to stop committing small or non-showstopper bug
fixes.

Afaik, what will come in from developers is still:

- updated scripts from Willian
- bugfix #1698 from Ole

The tracker is nice emtpy now, I don't mind to take some bugs to next
release (Xmas yay!)
Please communicate if you really still want to commit.

Schedule / todos;

- Release/platform managers: please put a new build on the forums
today/tomorrow?
- What happened with the linux FAQ?
- If all is OK, during sunday I'll commit the 2.35 code + splash, and
mail a GO!
- During the sunday and/or monday the final release can be done.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org