[Bf-committers] 2 bugs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Nov 12 13:22:26 CET 2004

Hi,

>> 1) Unhiding verts, selects surrounding faces, Faces need to have all
>> 3 or 4 verts unhidden before they are select apon an unhide.

Right now the rule is; if a vertex or edge or face was hidden, it will
come back selected on 'reveil'. This to enable another 'hide' command
to put it back.

When you switch selection modes this can give 'wrong' results, but I
think it's more important to follow the rule that within the same
selectmode, a H and ALT+H should always do same.

-Ton-