[Bf-committers] I'm nearly done fixing Text undo

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Nov 9 12:47:36 CET 2004

Hi,

I need a more complete description of the problem...
What text undo, in the Text Window, or in 3D window for 'Text Object'?
The latter I've added sunday, and you can just report problems with it
to me.

Local undo for the texteditor gets lost after doing a 'global' undo
yes. That's not easy to bypass, also as result of having no UI
information in the undo system.

-Ton-