[Bf-committers] Proposed Armature replacement

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 09:25:10 -0500

On 26 May 2004 at 0:39, trip wrote:

> Question: will you begin at all on the work no matter what others say ?
> Or are you basically waiting for other coders to aOK it ? Just curious,

Just wanting feedback. I'd hate to write something and have no one
want it.

> I my self am in hopes that you a: start on it as soon as possible and
> sumbit patch files for everyone to test as you go along, and B: PLEASE
> PLEASE PLEASE comment your code so others can read it and learn from it
> :D namely me ^v^

I always comment my code. It helps me keep track of what I'm doing. I
comment the function before I write the code. Sort of like a hint as
to what comes next.