[Bf-committers] Proposed Armature replacement

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 00:39:01 -0400

Question: will you begin at all on the work no matter what others say ?
Or are you basically waiting for other coders to aOK it ? Just curious,
I my self am in hopes that you a: start on it as soon as possible and
sumbit patch files for everyone to test as you go along, and B: PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE comment your code so others can read it and learn from it
:D namely me ^v^