Antw: Re: [Bf-committers] Subversion <-> CVS

car bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 10:14:47 -0400

Is it powerful ? Does it do something faster ? And just typing simple
commands, will it get the job done ? Or will it take a whole new
language ? If it is simple and quick, then I say go for it, other wise
if it is pokey and junk then stay away.
It it stream lines to work flow like CSS is to HTML then sure I support
it.