[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender SConstruct blender/extern/qhull SConscript blender/extern/solid SConscript blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern mesh.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_resources.h butspace.h mydevice.h bl

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:46:45 +0200

I'll be doing those, at latest weekend/next week when I have holidays.
I've been meaning to update these, but I haven't had really the time.

/Nathan