[Bf-committers] Bordeaux replacement needed.

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:11:41 +0300 (EEST)

Hi all,

yesterday I had a dramatic message in the mail, which in effect renders it
impossible for me to even go to Bordeaux LSM 2004 (RMLL) for the period
6-10 July to give the presentations that I had in mind (see:
http://wiki.ael.be/rmll2004/index.php/MusiqueEtAutresDomainesArtistiques).
I'm very sad about this fact, that the conference will now lack a
substantial part of their program, but most of all, that I can't be there
presenting Blender as Open Source and what all can be achieved with it. As
you can see, the program is quite extensive, but what I'm now hoping for
is that someone, who has the possibility to go could even give a Blender
demo.

I've already contacted the person that has been organising my part of the
conference to cancel my flight tickets and all other reservations. I know
this is on (very) short notice, and I still await a reply of Camille
Harang, but I hope we can work something out here to get Blender visible
on this Conference.

If you are at any chance availabe to go to Bordeaux, France, then please
contact me asap.

With a heavy heart,

/Nathan