[Bf-committers] Feature Request: Folders as Script menus roups

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:54:52 -0300

Hi Bart,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bart" <bart@neeneenee.de>
To: <bf-committers@blender.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 4:09 AM
Subject: [Bf-committers] Feature Request: Folders as Script menus roups

> The last CVS built has a lot of new nice script menus
(...)
> thats great but means a lot of files in the script folder.
> For a better overview etc. it would nice if there would be folders named
> as script menus.

Months ago, when we discussed the implementation of scripts in menus, the
decision was that all scripts could be in the same dir.

But we can discuss this again on a future irc Sunday meeting, it's trivial to
change to more dirs if needed or decided that the scripts dir should be
human-friendly.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br