[Bf-committers] Edge select ?

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:03:32 +0200 (CEST)

From: Wouter van Heyst <larstiq@larstiq.dyndns.org>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Edge select ?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:42:17 +0200

...I think the confusion here is due to my limited English...

I fire up xev.
I move the mouse cursor over the window of xev
I press CTRL ... I see events
I press ALT ... I see events
I press RMB ... I see events

When pressing the combo (as I would when I select edges) I see on each
pressing (I cannot press all keys _exactly_ at the same time) an event.

But even when running XFree alone (NO windowmanger is running!) and
one xterm to start blender I have these problems...

Meino