[Bf-committers] MT_assert shenanigans

Chris Burt bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:35:17 -0400

After the MT_assert commit was done I did a compile and was sadly
introduced to seven compilation errors related to the fact that #include
"assert.h" was missing from seven individual header files.  (Thanks
Lukep for your help in finding this out).  Hmetalcowgirl and I went
through and added the asserts where necessary.  Here is a list of the
files we added it to to get rid of the assert-related error:

intern\container\CTR_UHeap.h
intern\SoundSystem\SND_C-api.h
source\gameengine\Ketsji\KX_SG_NodeRelationships.h
source\gameengine\Rasterizer\RAS_MaterialBucket.h
source\gameengine\SceneGraph\SG_Tree.h
source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\SumoPhysicsEnvironment.h
source\gameengine\Physics\Sumo\Fuzzics\include\SM_FhObject.h

In each of those files we added this in an appropriate looking spot:

#include "assert.h"

This alleviated the errors but its beyond me if this is the best/only
solution.  Just posting it for thought I suppose.  Hope it helps.

-Chris Burt
a.k.a. Desoto The Three Headed Cheese Monster