[Bf-committers] Array in blenders edit panel.

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:04:59 +0200

Hi Campbell,

I liked the samples as posted a lot, but I think this shows just the
power of Pyhon, more than having it builtin in Blender. It resembles
also a bit the work Stefano was doing on procedural generated objects,
plus I recall Willian proposing to facilitate this better by adding a
new 'Python' Object type.

I'm still fighting with a long todo list, after being away for a little
over a week, but we definitely can think of ways to Python UI issues
with Panels as well. Right now I miss a little bit the overview of the
total, what exactly the addtional functionality would be for Python
scripters to facilitate. I guess that would be a good topic for the
bf-python maillist to continue...

-Ton-