[Bf-committers] Array in blenders edit panel.

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:58:24 +1000

I had a go at adding this but the problem is that the slider values are
not remembered from redraw to redraw.
I fugure I must make the variables an attribute of the scene.

Any hins so I can get somtjhing like?
G.scene->array->iter

How shoud I best set some variables to be remembered in the UI, Im not
fussed as to weather they are saved in the blend file.

Thanks
- Cam