[Bf-committers] DOF camera parameters.- Alexander

car bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:10:28 -0400

On Jun 10, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> Well! I would have if I had any clue on compiling on windows, but I was
> totally sure that one single person in a community almost entirely
> consisting of windows users would be able to compile one ;-)

Heh you left the code in such an old CVS version that I could find no
one at all to help try and build it, they all told me that you should
have moved on with the rest of the crowd. Is there no way that you
could try and update it's CVS ? That way someone (like meee ^v^) could
try and compile it for everyone to test ?