[Bf-committers] small clipping question...

Fabrizio bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:26:48 +0200

Hi Dan,

If you want, all you should need to do is open up 'view properties' in your
3D view and increase the grid spacing. putting the Spacing to 100 will allow
camera clipping limits of ClipSta = 10,000 and ClipEnd = 500,000!!! Should
be waaay above your necessities and allow you to test for problems before
you dive into the code! :o)

Fabrizio