[Bf-committers] Features from instinctive-blender to bf

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:10:55 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Martin Poirier wrote:

> --- Alexander Ewering <blender@instinctive.de> wrote:
> >  - "Align" mode for 3d views: As proposed by someone
> > on the list,
> >    a mode where when several objects are
> > transformed, only their
> >    positions change, not their sizes/rotations. Very
> > useful for
> >    aligning objects in relation to each other.
>
> Is that the new transformation center modes that
> people where showing around the other day on IRC?
>
> The Median - Only Location and Cursor - Only Location
> modes I mean.

Hrm, I've not heard of those. Maybe it's the same. Has it been
implemented in Tuhopuu or something?

In instinctive, i've just added a toggle to the pivot buttons

http://db.intrr.org/to.png