[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src interface.c

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:20:38 +1000

On 5 Jul 2004, at 9:21 PM, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> Clicking in the "Center"? How wide is the "center" in this case?

Well, you could try it and find out, or if that's too much, the code's
there ;)

It basically divides the button into thirds, with a little leeway.
Clicking where the arrows are (+ padding area) will always increment or
decrement.

> And does it interpret a click when you _click_ or when you _release_
> the mouse? I hope dragging starting from the center doesn't give me
> an edit cursor :)

 From the commit log:
>> Other behaviour like dragging left and right
>>   is unchanged.

It's using the existing system - the same thing that guarantees that
dragging from the left or right edge of the button won't just increase
or decrease the value by 1 and leave you at that.

Matt