[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src interface.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:21:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Matt Ebb wrote:

> broken (Matt Ebb) 2004/07/05 09:52:33 CEST
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/source/blender/src interface.c
>
>   Log:
>   Directly edit number fields with a click instead of having
>   to use Shift-Click.
>
>   As before, clicking on the left side of a number field decreases, clicking on the right side increases, but clicking in the centre, on the text itself, starts editing the
>   value directly. Other behaviour like dragging left and right
>   is unchanged.

Clicking in the "Center"? How wide is the "center" in this case?

And does it interpret a click when you _click_ or when you _release_
the mouse? I hope dragging starting from the center doesn't give me
an edit cursor :)