[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, january 11

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:32:07 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
> - Yafray integration
> Jandro and Eeshlo agree on releasing it, but should be well
> communiticated as being in a 'alpha' stage. A couple of small tutorials
> and a clear 'what works' doc would be required.
> We also should decide on how to offer this, as an (optional) bundle
> download?

have one working version 0.0.6 release compiled for irix, however
we're having trouble recreating the feat (involved building of
gcc 3.3.2, on specific version of IRIX OS. binary may only be
limited to IRIX 6.5.16 and later (not as compatible as we would like
it... but we're trying to work it..)

> 3. Scons
> Since Michel is on holidays, and not all OS's have successfully
> reported a working Scons (MSVC 6), we won't release 2.32 with it as
> official supported method.

Hos has been handling this one, i have not tried it on IRIX.
thanks!
john