[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes, january 11

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:33:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

--- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> wrote:
> - Bevel tool
> Will be released as it is, a general effect on the
> total Mesh. Anyone
> who's inspired is invited to make this better/faster
> code, which also
> allows partial beveling, or for vertices only.

Just some precisions on this point. The actual math
code for partial bevel is already done, the problem is
with the tagging of the edges and the creation of the
new faces. I'm not too familiar with that part of the
code, so if anyone is willing to help, just contact
me.

Martin